Life of Megan

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A series of updates

Well, it seems that I continue to neglect my blog. I'm sorry.

Since we got back from China, a lot of exciting stuff has happened. I got to see my parents, who came up to visit. My dad and I ran the Boilermaker 15K together. I recently took on the role of project engineer at work, so I now manage the technical aspects of several programs.

My marathon training is going well so far, but it takes up a lot of time. Judson and I are still avidly playing bridge and other board games.

Our garden has been a lot of fun. We've had greens and peas and fava beans and beets. Now there are baby tomatoes and tomatillos everywhere. Our green beans are growing really well, and we will soon be inundated with squash.

All in all, life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home