Life of Megan

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

"My Name Is Earl"

is the funniest TV show I've seen in ages. It's nice to see a comedy with decent actors again (man, I miss Frasier!). Some of the expressions produced by Jason Lee and other cast members had me giggling throughout entire commercial breaks. I love the narrative style of the show and the quirky comments that give the characters depth. I was skeptical at first, but now I'm hooked--and so is Jud.

In other TV news, Gilmore Girls was less sucky last night. It started on a pretty good note, with Luke ranting about how one Jedi could win a fierce duel simply by obtaining the high ground. I think I'll still give it a chance. Biggest Loser won't be intersesting until later in the season anyhow.

Next week Amazing Race starts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home