Life of Megan

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Stagger Forward

I appreciate that the old expression "Spring forward; fall back" makes it easy to associate the season with which way you change the time. But 1) it's not spring yet, and 2) I humbly propose that we change the expression to the more apt "Stagger forward; fall back." Who can spring when they've lost an hour of sleep?

Running 30+ miles per week turns out to make me more tired than previously anticipated. I need to figure out how to go from 6.5-7.5 hours of sleep per night to 7.5-9 hours of sleep per night, I think. This is not a good situation when the NYS government has decreed that I should wake up when it is still pitch black. I believe the typical solution to this predicament is to go to bed earlier. But if I start going to bed at 10:00 or 11:00, I may have to admit to myself that I'm getting older. I'm only 28! Too soon, Executus!

Oh well. I'm going to bed. It's okay, because tomorrow at this time, it'll be midnight.

1 Comments:

  • smart monkey!
    gimme and CTB are slammed on the weekends, and wi-fi is limited there as well.

    By Blogger amelia, at 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home