Life of Megan

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Kitchen Renovation, Day 9

Today, we went over to Builder's Best to meet with Phylis and pick out a grout color for our backsplash tile. We picked a light, creamy gray. I think it'll look really nice.

Anyhow, work continues to move along with our kitchen. I bet you all thought our cabinets were already as awesome as they could be. I know we probably did. But today, someone turned the volume to 11:

The crown molding is in place!


Surprise!

Here are a few more photos:



The reason that the front cabinet doesn't look finished here is that we are waiting for another cabinet to come in. There was a misunderstanding about our replacement windows, which led to a measurement issue. Anyhow, who cares?! More photos time!





Oh, and Matt installed our lighting fixture:



Tomorrow, the templaters are coming for our kitchen counters, so it should be a really big day. We're looking forward to it.

Dinner tonight was steak and veggies from the grill. Yum!

1 Comments:

  • I didn't think it could get any better...boy was I wrong!! I want your kitchen.

    By Blogger Lynn Thompson, at 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home