Life of Megan

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Allergies

I understand and accept that I am allergic to trees, dust, grass, mold, flowers, cats, and carrots. I can cope with difficulties finding lotions, deodorants, and soaps that don't give me rashes. I can handle the rash that develops when I use bandaids. But now, I think my hypersensitive immune system has gone a step too far. I am apparently allergic to my new running watch. That's right: I reacted to something made of plastic and metal. I have been going watch-free for several days, and I am happy to report that the rash is going away, but what the heck am I going to do about this? I can only hope that the watch was somehow coated in dust or some kind of lotion I can't handle. Who knew it was possible to be allergic to a watch? What's the world coming to?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home