Life of Megan

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy Left-Handers' Day!

Today is Left-Handers' Day. So to celebrate, I wrote a note about it on my whiteboard at work. But no one said anything about it, even though I had people in my cubicle virtually all day today because I was acting as my boss (who's on vacation)... Oh well!

Here's one thing that's really great about being a lefty:
When Judson and I go out to dinner together, we can comfortably sit (and eat) at a table for two, even if one side is wedged against a wall.

What do I dislike about being a lefty? Signing those electronic pads at grocery stores and such. The stylus often won't reach the left side. There's hardly any room to sign. At the DMV, I've had to sign while holding the stylus like a toddler because part of my hand kept touching the pad and messing up the signature. Ugh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home