Life of Megan

Friday, February 11, 2005

The strangest bathroom

Today I went into the restroom across from my computational materials class in the geology building, Snee Hall, and I made an interesting discovery. The bathroom entrance (from the hall) did not have a room number. But inside the bathroom, I found a door, labeled with a room number (1021A) in the same manner as the classroom across the hall. Why would you ever want to give a room number to a door that leads out of a bathroom? I realize that it's probably just a supply closet, but why label it from inside the bathroom? There are several doors in the hall that don't have room numbers. I didn't try the door because I prefer to believe it leads to a classroom. What kind of classroom would have attached bathrooms? Does Cornell have a geology for pre-schoolers and kindergartners program? I wouldn't put it past them. Still, this incident has piqued my interest. Now, I must know where the door leads. I also need to convince a guy to check out the men's room. Will there be a door to room 1021B? One can only hope. . .

1 Comments:

  • What do you expect in a building named Snee Hall? Weird things are bound to happen!

    By Blogger RebeccaP, at 9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home