Life of Megan

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Off to the orthopod

I emailed the doctor who saw me yesterday to tell him I was still concerned about my leg and to ask about having a second opinion or seeing an orthopedist, and he replied by saying he was sure the radiologist had seen the strange little spot in the x-ray and dismissed it, but that he was happy to send me on to see an expert. So today I blew about 45 minutes heading to back to the health center and waiting for a nurse to help me set up my appointment. I'll be heading to the medical center near the hospital on Tuesday afternoon to see what's up with my leg. If this is anything like my typical experience, I'll be feeling completely cured by then. One can only hope... I have copies of my films now, which I have been obsessively examining. I am beginning to fear that I've just become a big wimp. I keep telling myself I am just being careful so that I can get back to running (safely) as soon as possible.

In other news, the wines exam was harder than I thought it would be, but not bad over all. There were some obscure questions about the history of wine production in various areas, and I think that's where I struggled the most. I'm sure I did well enough to pass, so there's nothing to worry about except ego.

It is nice to know French when dealing with wines. I had free answers to several test questions as a result. One just asked what "sec" means. Woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home