Life of Megan

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Relief

I took (and passed) my qualifying exam today, so I am officially in the Ph.D. program now. I have been studying for this exam for quite some time, and although I would have liked to do a bit better (I was a little nerve-rattled at first), I feel great!

The whole lab is going out to celebrate tonight, and I hope to see Star Wars afterward. That means that right now, I have to go home and pack/clean to be ready for my trip home tomorrow.

My brother is graduating from high school on Friday! If you have any good gift suggestions, and you are not my brother, please e-mail them to me (we want it to be a surprise, you know).

If you are my brother, feel free to post a list as a comment. ^^

1 Comments:

  • Congratulations! That's a wonderful achievement. Celebrate well, and bonne continuation!

    By Blogger RebeccaP, at 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home